Friday, July 8, 2016

Report refltcion

Report Reflection for Mid Year

How have the learning muscles helped you with your learning in Maths and/or Literacy and in one other learning area for example Matariki, P.E, Art or Camp?

  • No bling
  • Options = Maths & Literacy plus one other listed
  • Maths or Literacy plus one other listed (e.g. maths and your choice; literacy and your choice)    

Maths,Literacy & Matariki
The learning muscles that helped me was working together(collaboration). At maths time it always  make your brain muscle stretch to learn more stuff like the rich task because we have to do the perimeter,area and the volume and we had to use material so it is good for your brain.When it was Matriki time we had to stretch our brain to make our Matariki art.I did sewing so I can learn more about sewing.If I got stuck I would ask Chahat and if she got stuck she would ask me.    

No comments:

Post a Comment