Tuesday, November 14, 2017

PBL Insect moon moth

This is my Insect. my insect is an moon moth.

Facts:
moon moth is minty green.
they have big wings and the antennae looks like ferns.
the color of the antennae is gold.

Here is an photo of my Insect.



















How I made my Insect: I first used newspaper to make the body then I used tape to connect the head, thorax and the bottom all together. Secondly I made the minty color then painted it.After it dry I look at it and I still saw newspaper so I keep on painting until I couldn't see any newspaper. I left it over night to dry. when it was dried I made the wings. I made the wings with plastic paper and straws to make the wings. To make the wings I connect two straws together when I made four I used the hot glue gun and stick all four connected straws and stick all  it on the plastic paper when I done that I started to cut the plastic paper and when I finish started to paper mache the wings. I had to paper mache the top and bottom. When I left it was dry I started to paint the wings minty green like the body. It dry quicker because I left in outside. I sticked the wings on the body. It was only wet a little bit but it was OK.

And I also made a book.
This is how my book look like.


















What I enjoyed the most is making the Model and the book cover. The Learning muscles that i used were the Preserving and noticing muscles. I used the perseverance muscle by keep on trying and trying How I used my noticing muscle was by notice


No comments:

Post a Comment