Monday, February 20, 2017

About me

All about me:

Best memory:

My best memory is when I had a pet bird. My bird had orange, red, black and brown feathers.It was in a black cage, me and my little sister named Hayley looked after it.when it was morning time the bird made a noise then I woke up and checked the bird and I fed the bird.When my dad brought a new blue cage. He tried to gently hold the bird but the bird flew away.            

Fact about me:
The fact about me is that I don’t like it when my grandma wakes me up in the morning when it’s School time. The other thing is that I wake up early in the morning when it’s the weekends and when it’s school time I wake late.   

My most love hobby:

I mostly like playing with my little sister. My little sister’s name is Hayley. Hayley and me like playing on our own device. But Hayley like’s to play on my computer more  because sometimes her phone is blurry. My dad has 1, mum has 3, grandma 1,grandpa 2 me and Hayley one device.

What  makes me laugh:

What makes me laugh is when Hayley leans on top of my back. Then she found a clean toothpick on the ground then poked me with the clean  toothpick. Also it tickles me very much too.

No comments:

Post a Comment